4th Post - I'll be very honest
If you have not read my other posts before this one, I would encourage you to do so now so that what I write next will make better sense. In the other posts, I talked somewhat on some thinks that I hope helps people know how much God loves us and how to develop a relationship with Him. But first of all, I figure I'll be very honest. Here I am, a quite person by nature, talking about a topic that is very sensitive to talk about with people in general. This topic is taboo for most. More anger and arguments and sadly war seem to always come about when these things are talked about. And here I am talking.
So why am I doing this? I don't have the answers to everything, but I feel pain when I see others going through it. And if I want this to be affective as much as I really want it, I'm going to have to be more open then is normally comfortable for me. To some it will appear as if I've really gone off the deep end, but trust me, I am just as much as human as you. I fall like others, I cry, I've been alone too. And sadly, I've been abused, been misunderstood, seen violence, and the worst of the worst, in my opinion, even murder. And this is the first time I've really shared that with so many others. It's pure pain. I'm also no saint, but I'm trying to be as good as I can. But when you experience this much crummy stuff, you can go one of two ways. You can get bitter, or you can forget your anger, and reach for the light, so to speak. You learn too see good where you can find it. Or life feels like it isn't worth living. And as it is as easy to find bad in everything when looking for it, you can also teach yourself to find some good too. And if you can't, then you create it. Even in grumpy people. Yes, even grumpy mean hearted ones too.
Now that I have dared to reveal that much, I am also now going to be very serious about something else. When asked if God is real, or if what I believe in to be real is true from all those that have tried to convince me that it's made up stuff. I'm going to say this. Yes, IT... IS... VERY... REAL. I've seen and witness things that one could never deny because it was first hand experience.
What I am planning on sharing next will be how some of it came about. And in those experiences I hope you know it is also possible for you to have them too. I will write about how it came little by little at first as I grew and got older. Then I'll share experiences I had through my twenties, and after. From my youth, then into my mission in England and after. I hope you also know I care for all those that are going through hard times and encourage you to take hope and to keep going and promise you that it will get better..

So why am I doing this? I don't have the answers to everything, but I feel pain when I see others going through it. And if I want this to be affective as much as I really want it, I'm going to have to be more open then is normally comfortable for me. To some it will appear as if I've really gone off the deep end, but trust me, I am just as much as human as you. I fall like others, I cry, I've been alone too. And sadly, I've been abused, been misunderstood, seen violence, and the worst of the worst, in my opinion, even murder. And this is the first time I've really shared that with so many others. It's pure pain. I'm also no saint, but I'm trying to be as good as I can. But when you experience this much crummy stuff, you can go one of two ways. You can get bitter, or you can forget your anger, and reach for the light, so to speak. You learn too see good where you can find it. Or life feels like it isn't worth living. And as it is as easy to find bad in everything when looking for it, you can also teach yourself to find some good too. And if you can't, then you create it. Even in grumpy people. Yes, even grumpy mean hearted ones too.
Now that I have dared to reveal that much, I am also now going to be very serious about something else. When asked if God is real, or if what I believe in to be real is true from all those that have tried to convince me that it's made up stuff. I'm going to say this. Yes, IT... IS... VERY... REAL. I've seen and witness things that one could never deny because it was first hand experience.
What I am planning on sharing next will be how some of it came about. And in those experiences I hope you know it is also possible for you to have them too. I will write about how it came little by little at first as I grew and got older. Then I'll share experiences I had through my twenties, and after. From my youth, then into my mission in England and after. I hope you also know I care for all those that are going through hard times and encourage you to take hope and to keep going and promise you that it will get better..
No comments:
Post a Comment